K ken2 Active Member May 21, 2016 #1 Where can I find a wiring diagram for a model 247290001 mower? It is a rear engine rider R1000. I've been searching the net for over an hour and nothing.
Where can I find a wiring diagram for a model 247290001 mower? It is a rear engine rider R1000. I've been searching the net for over an hour and nothing.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro May 21, 2016 #2 http://c.searspartsdirect.com/mmh/pd_download/lis_pdf/OWNM/1503512L.pdf Google Sears parts direct and ask them to email wiring diagram to you.
http://c.searspartsdirect.com/mmh/pd_download/lis_pdf/OWNM/1503512L.pdf Google Sears parts direct and ask them to email wiring diagram to you.
K ken2 Active Member May 21, 2016 #3 mechanic mark said: http://c.searspartsdirect.com/mmh/pd_download/lis_pdf/OWNM/1503512L.pdf Google Sears parts direct and ask them to email wiring diagram to you. Click to expand... I searched the sears parts website for an hour. can't find anything related to wiring diagrams. They don't have any email contact info on there site.
mechanic mark said: http://c.searspartsdirect.com/mmh/pd_download/lis_pdf/OWNM/1503512L.pdf Google Sears parts direct and ask them to email wiring diagram to you. Click to expand... I searched the sears parts website for an hour. can't find anything related to wiring diagrams. They don't have any email contact info on there site.
M muddy51 Member Sep 3, 2018 #4 Wiring diagram can be found on Craftsman parts page for the mower...it's the last diagram on the right
Wiring diagram can be found on Craftsman parts page for the mower...it's the last diagram on the right