will this work

corvairbob

Threads
thanks is there any chance you might now where to look on the bagger unit for that number? i looked on the top cover and the top chute, but did not take the frame off, might it be on that frame assy. thanks

corvairbob

Threads
ok update. i went out to my rider a sears made by husqvarna and the bagger doesn't have any numbers on it. so i will need to see about contacting those 3 mfg. given to me hear and see if they can help with that.

corvairbob

Threads
ok update. agrafab called me and told me that rider in question is made by husqvarna, and they gave me the item number for the bagger as 24891 so now on to husqvarna to see about parts for that item. thanks for the help.

corvairbob

Threads
ok here is the end. i found one. i posted on a local forum and a person had an older sears rider they junked out and happened to have the chutes for it yet. and they were free, can't bet that with a stice. plus it fit good enough to do the job. but if not for the help from this site i may not have found that. i was able to dial in the model and years i was looking for. thanks a lot for all that great help.