Wildcat v52

Scag4life

Forum Newbie
Threads
Newbie here,
Looks like a great place!
I have a used 345 hours on it a 52 v wildcat smwc b 6000776.
Can some first tell me want year this is?
It runs very will no problems , I want to change all the fluids were should I start first?
And we're is the best place to buy parts from ? On line ?

Thanks

Guy

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Go to the Scag website, on the left side click on manuals. Find you model and serial number group and click to download the operators and parts manuals specific to your machine. I recommend using manufacturers filters for both the engine and machine hydraulic system. Usually when removing the hydraulic system filter, the reservoir will also drain.
As for the year of your machine, you will need to ask a Scag dealer. Generally a serial number range covers a two year period of production. So you can start with the first group and go back in two year increments to get a general idea of the year.

Scag4life

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank M M I'm going to start there then thanks for the info bud!

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Engine manufacturers put a manufacture year, month and plant on their engines. These codes can be easily read as they are found in the service manuals for the specific engine series. An original engine on a machine frequently has been manufactured about 4 to 10 months prior to being installed on a new machine. This can give you a closer idea of the year of your machine.
Mad Mackie in CT:laughing::biggrin::smile: