WILD WEEDS... what is it?

BubbaSam

Threads
Hello to all...

i am fairly new to the forum. Mostly reading to date. I was not sure if I should post my message on this but am taking a chance that I might just receive some help.

I have about a 2.5 acre lawn here in North Central MA. This year we've gotten a LOT of rain. The grass is nice with a mixture of different types. However, this year my lawn is being overtaken by something... I have NO idea what it is nor where the heck it came from. I was wondering if anyone knew what it was or where I could find out how or what to use to get rid of it. Never noticed it before but there is a LOT of it.

THANKS TO ANY AND ALL who may be able to offer some advice/help with this issue.

Attachments

• Wild-Weed-1024.jpg
    Wild-Weed-1024.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 14

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Last edited:

Oddjob

Threads
Looks like a variety of pig weed. I second Mechanic Mark’s suggestion, or contact the UMass extension office nearest to you.

Johnnylight

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to all...

i am fairly new to the forum. Mostly reading to date. I was not sure if I should post my message on this but am taking a chance that I might just receive some help.

I have about a 2.5 acre lawn here in North Central MA. This year we've gotten a LOT of rain. The grass is nice with a mixture of different types. However, this year my lawn is being overtaken by something... I have NO idea what it is nor where the heck it came from. I was wondering if anyone knew what it was or where I could find out how or what to use to get rid of it. Never noticed it before but there is a LOT of it.

THANKS TO ANY AND ALL who may be able to offer some advice/help with this issue.
try using Google lens it’s in the search bar to the right. Or try using the app plant identifier.