Why don't the guests join LMF and contribute?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD, is this winter gettin to ya?:laughing:

Your threads the last few days, like where is everybody, whatsa matter with you people, c'mon, post already, and the like (paraphrasing here :wink:) would lend one to think so! :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Speak for your self! :laughing: I've been busy all day, can't see that I got much done, but busy. :eek: Now it's time to rest! :smile:

BN BSY AS HCK MSLF, BT STL HV TM 2 B ON BTH TBM AND LMF

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD, is this winter gettin to ya?:laughing:

Your threads the last few days, like where is everybody, whatsa matter with you people, c'mon, post already, and the like (paraphrasing here :wink:) would lend one to think so! :biggrin:

Ain't it obvious I am tired of carrying the ball here....:laughing:...do the rest of you yahoos realize the amount of work required to get to the 1,000 post club when nobody else wants to start new threads??? :confused2:

It ain't no fun replying to my own posts all the time, I am running out of things to say !!!! :frown:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
As far as using guest numbers as and indicator to traffic, I think it's a misleading number. If they apperar as a guest, and they really aren't here, I don't understand how that can be a sales point to advertisers.

Oh, well - advertisers don't use any common sense anyway. I don't give a darn what the advertising stats tell them, annoying me senseless does NOT increase my chances of clicking on their rotten spam, calling their rotten phone numbers, or buying from their rotten dealership because they advertise 1000 times and hour the same rotten commercial.

I know it pays the bills, but if somebody joins LMF, posts 4 times and never posts again, I don't see them as a 'member' anyway. They just had a question. But it allows the stats to be padded by one more member, making it look like we have more participants than we do.

I understand about the security, though.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
...........I am running out of things to say !!!! :frown:

You could've fooled me! :laughing:

"You yahoos" would include me, and I post s lot, just to watch my posts sit unanswered for days at a time, so.....kinda discouraging, but it happens to everyone.

BTW, I'm doin this from a restaurant - if that tells ya anything about my dedication to the forum! :biggrin: