Who has a Gravely 4 Wheel rider

gfp55

Threads
I looking to see who on this forum has a older Gravely 4 wheel rider. Maybe you could tell us about your tractor, like how many years you have owned it, what attachments you have, deck size, ect. Maybe post some pictures. This is one of mine, it a 8179-G, 50" deck, 38" snow cannon, front rotary plow, 48" dozer.

gfp55

Threads
I'm still looking for those Gravely 4 wheel riders out there.

Deerlane

Threads

1700 Hrs new. I'm looking for 5000, then I'll will say it's starting to break in. :biggrin:

gfp55

Threads
1700 hours thats great. Your Gravely is in very good shape. You can tell you take good care of it. Do you have any other attachments? Do you have a lawn care business or a big yard? Maybe you can post more pictures. Thanks for showing everyone your nice Gravely. Can you tell us any story's about your tractor, like things you've had to fix or things you added to the tractor? Regards

Ragnar4841

Threads
Used to have a 1974 816 with the Onan CCKA, but sold it last summer after getting the Zero Turn.

I bought it in 2001 in NH. I had 50" deck, 44" snowblower (which is a cannon!), a Gravely tow cart, and a belly-mount grader blade. Having moved to MD, I no longer needed the other attachments and was using it exclusively for mowing ~2 acres (hence the switch to the ZT).

Loved my Gravely!

gfp55

Threads
Used to have a 1974 816 with the Onan CCKA, but sold it last summer after getting the Zero Turn.

I bought it in 2001 in NH. I had 50" deck, 44" snowblower (which is a cannon!), a Gravely tow cart, and a belly-mount grader blade. Having moved to MD, I no longer needed the other attachments and was using it exclusively for mowing ~2 acres (hence the switch to the ZT).

Loved my Gravely!
I would love to get a grader blade and a Gravely cart. The grader blades are hard to find. I saw a cart in Penn about a month ago when I picked up my sickle bar mower, the guy had one just sitting in his barn, but said no when I asked if he would sell it. He had sold off his tractor and other stuff but wouldn't sell me the cart. I told him to call me if he ever changed his mind. I have 1973 816 also. Those 16 hp Onan ccka twins sound cool when their at full song throwing snow. Thanks for sharing your story about your Gravely. Regards

Ragnar4841

Threads
I saw a cart in Penn about a month ago when I picked up my sickle bar mower, the guy had one just sitting in his barn, but said no when I asked if he would sell it. He had sold off his tractor and other stuff but wouldn't sell me the cart.

Similar story for me. I kept my Gravely cart for use behind my ZT.

gfp55

Threads
Similar story for me. I kept my Gravely cart for use behind my ZT.

I think it's against the law to tow a Gravely cart behind a non-Gravely ZT in Maryland isn't it?:laughing::laughing::laughing::smile:LOL Just joking!!!