Comparison Which one? First zeroturn purchase.

Spitt23

Forum Newbie
Threads
Trying to decide between a Dixon DX 100 zt or the Ferris IS 500z.Dont' know much about either and can't find much info other than the manufacturer sites.Could use some opinions please.

Parkmower

Threads
Don't know anything about Dixon. But ferris's are built like tanks. Majority of the residential lawn care companies around here run them.

mirassou

Forum Newbie
Threads
Trying to decide between a Dixon DX 100 zt or the Ferris IS 500z.Dont' know much about either and can't find much info other than the manufacturer sites.Could use some opinions please.

I suggest that whatever you do, buy from a local dealer where you can get service. I recently purchased a Hustler Fastrak. I had researched all of the ZTRs and loved the Kubota diesel as I have Kubota tractors on my farms, but I wasn't going north of 12K for a mower. I was kind of set on the Ariens at Home Depot, but I called my local ATV dealer, who handles Hustler and a couple of other brands. I bought Hustler because I know where I can have it serviced. It was $5400 + tax for the
54" FasTrak and it's beautiful. They also have the best warranty; lifetime frame and deck, 4 yr bumper to bumper for the homeowner.
Paul

Spitt23

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Paul. Neede an honest opinion.Going to check out the Hustler.

exmark24z

Forum Newbie
Threads
Exmark Lazer Z , 25hp kohler would bet my life on the line for the way these mowers hold up .

Rooster7

Threads
I just bought the Hustler Fastrac 54" too.

All I can say so far is WOW!!!