Export thread

Which mower and why? Thanks so much

D

Defrazie

Which mower and why?
Trying to decide which mower to buy. I have 1/4 acre flat terrain. Very thick Zeon zoysia lawn. The toro only has 4 mower positions whereas Husqvarna has 9. The toro takes up very little room vs Husqvarna. The Husqvarna is awd which I don't really need. The Husqvarna is the stronger mower but costs more. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. David.

I have narrowed down to following 3 unless anyone has other suggestions

Toro smartstow recycler
Toro 20339 Recyclerョ SmartStow 22-Inch 190cc Self-Propelled Lawn Mower

Husqvarna 800AWD
Husqvarna 961 45 00-11 HU800AWD 22-Inch 190cc Honda All-Wheel Drive Self-Propelled Lawn Mower

Husqvarna 725
Husqvarna 961 43 01-03 HU725AWD 22-Inch 190cc All-Wheel Drive Self-Propelled Lawn Mower 2014 Model

PickerBenny

PickerBenny

Ive had nothing but problems roll in the shop with toro's. But then again i get husqvarnas too. The husqvarna most likely has a honda engine of some sort, which can take a real beating and lasts well. I recently did a swap on a husqvarna deck that sat outside with no rust spots. If it was me, go with the husqvarna. It may cost more but it'll last you 20 years if you maintain it correctly.:licking:

M

Mini Motors

The Husky's I've seen have either a Briggs or Kohler engines, depending on model. I like the idea of AWD, but I don't want to spend the extra cash.