Which Honda 21 Model is this?

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi. This is for sale locally for $50. Not running but looks to be in pretty good shape. Can anybody tell me what model this unit is. HRR 216? honda.jpghonda 2.jpghonda 3.jpghonda 4.jpg

Last edited:

treezandgrass

Threads
I believe you are correct on the model, I thought Honda’s ran forever lol. I have two walk behinds that have been abused by me and my in-laws.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I believe you are correct on the model, I thought Honda’s ran forever lol. I have two walk behinds that have been abused by me and my in-laws.
Thanks. I'm guessing it sat or has an auto choke issue. A woman is selling it and looks like they're moving based on the other stuff she's selling.

I'm thinking it's gotta be worth $50 as long as the motor isn't seized. I have 2 other honda 21s, one the Master's series hydro and the other a single speed discharging/mulching one (not the rear bagger type - don't know model #) that I got for free last year from a customer. My son trashed that one using it on his lawn - water in fuel and had to replace carb.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think I'm just going to let it go. I've already got 3 21 inch mowers and rarely use them. I was doing one very small yard with one last year because a guy living there was very sick and had an erratic sleep schedule. So it was just to be as quiet as possible. About the only other time I use them is for new sod. I don't typically load a 21. Even strapped down the big mowers tend to beat them up and bend the wheel brackets. I think I'll give my kid the White Outdoor unit instead. And a nice new gas can that doesn't have water or 2 year old fuel in it.