Where's my candy?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't you hate when your mate hides something YOU JUST BOUGHT on you?

We went to the grocery store. Got some candy (not JUST candy, and not JUST for me). Candy I liked (I paid for the whole thing - so it's okay). Ate dinner, was fine at 5. Now it's almost 11, and I want some sweetness......(NOT that - I want my chocolate)! I can't find it - it's hidden from the kid - and me. I have to wake her up to figure out the hiding spot, because I want a nip of sweets, and sleep. She gets all mad at me for wondering where SHE hid MY stuff.......

This happen to you?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

We went to the grocery store. Got some candy (not JUST candy, and not JUST for me). Candy I liked (I paid for the whole thing - so it's okay). Ate dinner, was fine at 5. Now it's almost 11, and I want some sweetness......(NOT that - I want my chocolate)! I can't find it - it's hidden from the kid - and me. I have to wake her up to figure out the hiding spot, because I want a nip of sweets, and sleep. She gets all mad at me for wondering where SHE hid MY stuff.......

This happen to you?

She means well, candy is bad for your health and chocolate contains caffeine, which will affect your much needed sleep badly...:laughing:

Well yes, it has been happening to me for 20 years, not just candy, but cookies, chips, ice cream, etc. If it's just candy you have to deal with her snitching and stashing, you are better off than a lot of us.

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
She means well, candy is bad for your health and chocolate contains caffeine, which will affect your much needed sleep badly...:laughing:

Well yes, it has been happening to me for 20 years, not just candy, but cookies, chips, ice cream, etc. If it's just candy you have to deal with her snitching and stashing, you are better off than a lot of us.
Your lucky, I'm diabetic and my wife buys candy but doesn't hide it.:smile: It's just there in plain site begging me to eat it :laughing:but I know I can't the sugar.:frown:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your lucky, I'm diabetic and my wife buys candy but doesn't hide it.:smile: It's just there in plain site begging me to eat it :laughing:but I know I can't the sugar.:frown:

Hey Twall...want to get even in a sneaky way? Go out and buy SUGAR FREE chocolate candy, and tell your kid not to eat more than one or two of them. Tell HER to have all she wants, without telling her it's sugar free.

My wife left her sugar free chocolate out one time and I helped myself, without knowing the possible side effects. Let's just say I never swiped her sugar free candy again....:eek:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey Twall...want to get even in a sneaky way? Go out and buy SUGAR FREE chocolate candy, and tell your kid not to eat more than one or two of them. Tell HER to have all she wants, without telling her it's sugar free.

My wife left her sugar free chocolate out one time and I helped myself, without knowing the possible side effects. Let's just say I never swiped her sugar free candy again....:eek:

:laughing: I'll have to try that......

LandN

Threads

This happen to you?

hey twall do like i do. YOU have to hide the stash FIRST,whether it be candy or other stuff, i have some really way out spots that the average mind would not think of:laughing: which brings my memory back to my childhood days of hiding my vegtables in the cuffs of my jeans at the supper table and then going outside to play and unroll the cuffs and let the veggies fall where they may, or the time(still as a kid) i hid liver :mad: under my bed posts but forgot about it till mom swept up the bedroom floor:confused2: oops. even as an adult a few years back we had a easter egg hunt in the house i had an egg in my filled up coffee cup and just walking around the room with everyone trying to find the last egg ,i finally gave in to them and showed them inside my coffee mug (with coffee in it) HERE IT IS EVERYONE.boy were they all mad.