S Shinyknifeguy Forum Newbie May 12, 2015 #1 I was trying to see what else would work on the mower.. Other than OEM stuff.? anyone have a cheap alternative? Thanks in advance
I was trying to see what else would work on the mower.. Other than OEM stuff.? anyone have a cheap alternative? Thanks in advance
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro May 13, 2015 #2 Troy Bilt Original Blades Pony Bronco with 42" Star Blades New | eBay
S shiftsuper175607 Lawn Addict May 15, 2015 #4 Shinyknifeguy said: I was talking cheaper than the 34 bucks at lowes Click to expand... There is a Craftsman blade that is a star like that. If it is the same, you can get them for about 21-25 a pair on Ebay. Maybe you could take yours into a SEARS and compare.
Shinyknifeguy said: I was talking cheaper than the 34 bucks at lowes Click to expand... There is a Craftsman blade that is a star like that. If it is the same, you can get them for about 21-25 a pair on Ebay. Maybe you could take yours into a SEARS and compare.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty May 15, 2015 #5 Actually they are different stars The MTD are 5 point were the poulan/husqvarna/craftsman are 6 point.
Actually they are different stars The MTD are 5 point were the poulan/husqvarna/craftsman are 6 point.