Where To Buy PoulanPro Riding Mowers

TheOldGoat

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know if PoulanPro is still making Riding Mowers, I have been trying to find their PP175G42, which has a good old fashion 6-Speed Manual Transmission.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
I suspect they were part of the Husqvarna getting out of the consumer market of riding and push mowers starting in 2019 and ending in 2020.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I suspect they were part of the Husqvarna getting out of the consumer market of riding and push mowers starting in 2019 and ending in 2020.
Home depot would probably be your best bet, but like IL said above, it will be hard to find a NEW one.
And it seems as a whole Select speed mowers have gone to the way side, it's either CVT or Hydrostat.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Home depot would probably be your best bet, but like IL said above, it will be hard to find a NEW one.
And it seems as a whole Select speed mowers have gone to the way side, it's either CVT or Hydrostat.
Peerless and Spicer were two of the big gear drive transmission companies, and Peerless is now owned by Husqvarna, and Just don't see much out of dana/spicer/foote anymore