What Oil do you run in your FR651V in GA ?

RayMcD

Threads
Mine is on a 2019 48" CRZ.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don’t think the brand is all that important.
Kawasaki recommends 10W40 in most conditions. 20W50 can be used at higher ambient temperatures and to reduce consumption.
Personally, I like a 15W40 heavy duty diesel oil. Most 15W40 diesel oils are loaded with zinc and phosphorus.
If you like 20W50, Valvoline VR-1 is another high zinc oil. Mobil 1 15W50 is also loaded with zinc.

I

IsaacOxike

свежая база хрумера

Вы занимаетесь продвижением сайтов? Тогда вам к нам. Наша группа в телеграмме.У нас вы можете выбрать любую нужную для вашей работы базу для прогонов Xrumer и GSA, allsubmitter по разной ценовой категории.база для хрумера 20 миллионов

Lawn Addict
Threads
My Dealer puts 20w-50 in every new Kawasaki engine. So being on new machine, I do too.
Bought oil & filters off him when I took delivery.. So I have receipts from the Dealer. And am gonna stick with that weight of oil.
After warranty I will likely jump to Valvoline VR-1.... But wouldn't use 20w-50 for say: Up North..

RayMcD

Threads
Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 , I have started running this in all my 4 cycle air cooled engines, they purr on this stuff and run much cooler. r

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 , I have started running this in all my 4 cycle air cooled engines, they purr on this stuff and run much cooler. r
A 5w-40 water oil will shear down faster than you can cut the grass. That is a super thin 5w grade oil, with a ton of viscosity index improvers, to be a 40 player at 212F.

Does your air cooled engine have a temp gauge? How was this cooling breakthrough stumbled upon?

Run what you want, you own it. I'd follow the engine manual to the letter. Maybe you live way up in Canada??

For hot and humid Georgia, forget it.