What is this unplugged wire?

Lawnyawn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Today my mower stopped working on me and I’ve been trying to fix it for several hours. I found a valve cover leak, which I need to replace and then also this unplugged wire on the back. Does anybody know what it is? It is a zero turn cub cadet.

I did a full tuneup on the mower, but it still won’t start. I was using it for quite a while and then the next day I added more gas and then that day it stalled on me on some very thick, wet grass. After it stalled it started back up and acted like it was losing power soon after and then finally shutoff and never started again. There was a buildup of cut grass underneath that I cleared. Any ideas on what this could be?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Goes to the fuel solenoid on the carb, bottom or side. Shuts off fuel so engine won’t start.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Plugs into the black fitting on the side of the silver cylinder directly above the wire.

Lawnyawn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Goes to the fuel solenoid on the carb, bottom or side. Shuts off fuel so engine won’t start.
Omg really?? I cannot find anything that this thing fits into.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Glad you found it. Kind of like the day you are working on something and a tool you need disappears, and you haven't moved.