What Engine can I use to replace my Kawasaki fh661v on Cub Cadet RZT 50?

lss

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / What Engine can I use to replace my Kawasaki fh661v on Cub Cadet RZT 50?
I was getting the mower started after a rough winter here in the Mid West. Got my Cub Cadet RZT 50 started after checking the oil and charging the battery. Started up fine took it for a ride around the yard powered it down to park it . And it sounded like I ran over some chains with my blades on. Something came loose in the engine and knocked a hole right in the block by the filter. So I am interested in knowing what engines can I replace the Kawasaki with and still hook right up to the electrical plugs and bolt pattern? Help me please.

sscott1521

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was getting the mower started after a rough winter here in the Mid West. Got my Cub Cadet RZT 50 started after checking the oil and charging the battery. Started up fine took it for a ride around the yard powered it down to park it . And it sounded like I ran over some chains with my blades on. Something came loose in the engine and knocked a hole right in the block by the filter. So I am interested in knowing what engines can I replace the Kawasaki with and still hook right up to the electrical plugs and bolt pattern? Help me please.

i have the kohler 725cc on my rzt 50 mower. its the courage but i would recommend getting the kohler command.

lss

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks. Is that the way it came or did you install it?