Westinghouse pressure washer

mikehouse

Threads
So I've been in the market for a pressure washer..decided on a Simpson 3200,but since I'm not gonna need it much,I've decided to do a Westinghouse 3200.Price was a main factor in case I manage to mess it up,and I will.Simple easy to use.Plenty of power.What say you all?

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
So I've been in the market for a pressure washer..decided on a Simpson 3200,but since I'm not gonna need it much,I've decided to do a Westinghouse 3200.Price was a main factor in case I manage to mess it up,and I will.Simple easy to use.Plenty of power.What say you all?
you are the one paying for it.

mikehouse

Threads
Actually,you are 100% correct!!!! But I was looking for like-minded folk who may have OWNED 1 for recommendations or demerits before I pay for it.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Depending how often and where you intend to use it, I would take a look a the electric pressure washers. Because mine never goes more than 25’ from the building, I’ve found it the best fit for me, as I don’t worry about gas engine upkeep, just plug and go.

mikehouse

Threads
Depending how often and where you intend to use it, I would take a look a the electric pressure washers. Because mine never goes more than 25’ from the building, I’ve found it the best fit for me, as I don’t worry about gas engine upkeep, just plug and go.
Got the WPX 3200.Nicely built. Looks like a toy. It's not!!! Plenty of power. Easy to assemble, and even easier to use. Takes a whole gallon tho'.Best $300 i've spent in a while. Notwithstanding my Stihls.