Vintage Jacobsen ride on sulky

bwdbrn1

Well-Known Member
I'm looking for a ride on sulky to add to my 1949 Jacobsen Lawn King. Jacobsen had more than one kind of sulky that I know of, so for lack of better terminology, this would be a simple two wheeled "trailer" type, like the one pictured.


Would prefer being able to drive from 61201 to pick up, but shipping might be an option too.


I'm also interested in different accessories, brochures, ads, and manuals for the Jacobsen line.
 
Hi - I have a Jacobsen 15-B Sulky that I was going to restore, but have been unable to find any 7" tires for it. I really do not have a need for it and would like to see it go to good use. (picture attached) I am a bit far from IL as I am loacated in MA. The Sulky is yours if we can figure out how to get it to you.
 

Attachments

  • Jacobsen Sulky.jpg
    Jacobsen Sulky.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top