Vibration in excess

Mattmotors

Threads
The Important stuff:
Kohler model# CV16S Spec# 43526 Serial# 3022806513
This is on a Scotts by John Deere 1642 H Model#GX1642s120862 Bar code 7 59936 10229 5
I believe it is a 2001
A little history: This is a on the curb find I picked up a few years ago. The deck was shot . I use this as a little utility tractor.
It does consume oil. I have caught the oil on the bottom line of the hash mark many times. It might have won this time.

Problem: All the sudden , I have excessive vibration. Wife took it out to drop some feed and half way thru, vibration kicked in. I checked the oil and it was on the lower line of the hash mark. I topped off the oil . It starts up like new. I don't hear any abnormal noises. However the hood and steering wheel vibrate terrible. You can't see it but you can feel it. Is it time to put it back on the curb or could it be engine mounts or something internal in the engine. I want to ask the professionals before I go in the wrong direction. Thanks , Matt.

Mattmotors

Threads
The Important stuff:
Kohler model# CV16S Spec# 43526 Serial# 3022806513
This is on a Scotts by John Deere 1642 H Model#GX1642s120862 Bar code 7 59936 10229 5
I believe it is a 2001
A little history: This is a on the curb find I picked up a few years ago. The deck was shot . I use this as a little utility tractor.
It does consume oil. I have caught the oil on the bottom line of the hash mark many times. It might have won this time.

Problem: All the sudden , I have excessive vibration. Wife took it out to drop some feed and half way thru, vibration kicked in. I checked the oil and it was on the lower line of the hash mark. I topped off the oil . It starts up like new. I don't hear any abnormal noises. However the hood and steering wheel vibrate terrible. You can't see it but you can feel it. Is it time to put it back on the curb or could it be engine mounts or something internal in the engine. I want to ask the professionals before I go in the wrong direction. Thanks , Matt.
IMG_4460.jpeg