Value of Exmark Quest 50 inch cut 23 hp Kaw

Vanousb

Threads
Looking at a used eXmark Quest mower. 50inch cut. 23hp Kawasaki. Has 134 hours on it. Asking 2500. Worth that? Is that high? Low?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
That is what is is worth. It is a residential mower. You have not given enough info to do high or low because they have an E and S version. Also a steering wheel version.

Vanousb

Threads
That is what is is worth. It is a residential mower. You have not given enough info to do high or low because they have an E and S version. Also a steering wheel version.

Sorry about the lack of info. Should know better. Too much of a hurry when posted. It is an zero turn (no sere ring wheel) s-series exmark which has the fab deck (not stamped). Was bought new in 2014 and basic maintain service at a local dealer. 23 hp Kawasaki engine. Has new blades just put on. Owner wanting to go bigger. Missing grass chute. I was not looking out of need, but if the price is right might make an offer.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
New price was 3999 to 4299
Displacement: 708cc
Engine Type: Carbureted
Engine Speed: 3,300 rpm
Air Filter: Standard
Fuel capacity: 2.9gal.
Drive: Hydro-Drive ZT2800
Speed (mph): Variable from 0-7 forward; 0-3.4 in reverse
Deck Lift: Foot assist lever lift
Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10ga. Steel
Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers
Deck Style: Floating
Deck Construction:Series-2 fabricated and welded steel
Blades: 2 Blades at 21.6" length
Weight: 681
Now you get to make up your mind:laughing::laughing:

Vanousb

Threads
Well the unexpected purchase of a new set of tires for my car has superseded the desire I have for getting my pioneer s a little brother. Haha. Which has made my wife stop asking me "why do you need another mower". What does she know.

Seriously. I think the price he has it at is fair and I think he would take an offer of 2100. For so low hours, it is a great value for upper end residential. Might still try to find a way to have it in my garage all said and done.

raiderdane

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought one with 11 hours on it for $3000, now it has 380 hours on it from me using it as a commercial mower......I could not be happier with it, performs flawlessly.
I have 24 accounts that I use it for and I am on my 3rd season right now. $2500 is a good price, if you can get it for $2000-$2100 that would be Great. You will be very happy with it.