Upgrading and need opinions Gravely Pro Turn 660 or Exmark Lazer S Series

My3acres

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Upgrading and need opinions Gravely Pro Turn 660 or Exmark Lazer S Series
Please help if you can… I’m just a homeowner with a few acres and I also cut a couple of neighbors as well. I currently have a 2007 ex mark lazer 60” that had the engine replaced a few years ago and still runs strong, but I’m looking for a better ride. I rode the Ferris and it’s smooth as heck but wasn’t impressed with some scalping with some uneven terrain so I’ve kind of ruled that one out and it wouldn’t be able to use my plow because of the suspension components. I’m down to the Gravley Pro Turn 660 and the ex mark Lazer Z S series. Anyone have either of these specific mowers that can help with an opinion? I’m actually going in a few minutes to ride the Exmark but after riding the gravely I was extremely impressed. Great speed, great maneuverability, and very smooth. My biggest concern with that mower was how difficult it would be for a short guy like myself to raise and lower the deck as the whole seating pod moves when you go to push the foot pedal. Of course pricing is pretty comparable with only $600 difference between the two. I’ve had Gravley in the past and really liked it and my ex mark has been used and abused and still goes strong so I’m not certain what to do. Thanks for any help you can provide.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
So for 15 grand, as in wow, you can buy lots of mowings from a pro lawn company. Wouldn't have to store it, maintain it, feed it (gas and oil) and so on. Just sit on the couch watching the game with your favorite lady. Guess that was out of line. Favorite person I should say these days LOL.

So a guess of 1 grand a year to pay for mowing? In 15 years, that machine will be toast. On 5-6 months of mowing per year.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you’re happy with the ExMark, why change horses? In this case I would go with my gut, not with what someone else says, they don know your cutting conditions Or limitations. Just because I like it, doesn’t mean it’s the best fit for you.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you are trying to keep up with the neighbors then get one of these.
1650654791225.png