Export thread

Update to New husqvarna problem.

K

kimber1

Recap, first mower would stall every few feet, Lowes replaced this mower within a week . 2nd mower I was not home at the time but my mother thought it looked fine. That is until I looked at it & found some problems. First opened the hood to find cables hanging & unless I held them in place I was unable to close the hood. Second problem the right front wheel was not on straight , ( If front left wheel was straight the front right wheel would be facing left . )Called Lowes & they sent out a service person from altaquip to pick it up & fix it . Well, to keep a very long story short got the mower back today. Fist thing I looked at was the front tire & it still was not fixed in my eyes, the cables were held up by zip ties . I told the driver that there is a problem with the tire & he said " mam, front tires should not be straight & they should curve in some so it will drive straight." Now at this point I know the look on my face:mad::mad: should have said it all but he still did not get it & I could tell that know matter how I tried to tell him he would never understand how dumb he just sounded. So just to make sure I was not wrong about this I called husqvarna myself & asked. After they stopped laughing they said I was right & could not believe all the problems I was having. Husqvarna called Lowes & Lowes has been calling me all day to fix the problem. Lowes gave me two choices one have the same idiots come out to try & fix it our just get a new mower . So as you can guess I opted for a new mower. 30 days once around the yard & going on a third lawn mower.
:rolleyes:- Kimber

M

Mad Mackie

Give some thought to getting your money back from Lowe's and buying a machine from a local power equipment sales and servicing dealer with a good reputation.:thumbsup: