Turf Tiger Rear Wheel

larryhughes

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just entered the Scag mower world with a well used, and poorly maintained Turf Tiger. Still, it is running and all works, or will, when I get the seals for the gearbox and replace the bearings as well. When removing the left rear wheel I discovered washers under each lug nut. Someone had run the mower with loose lugs which wallowed out the holes. Need a new wheel. I did not see a forum for parts and accessories so need to inquire if anyone has a wheel for sale or can direct me to a source.

It is easy to see that this will be a valuable source of information as my Tiger needs just about everything.

ScagRider03

Threads
You say maintained poorly I would right away change out both wheel motors! With that being said I'm guess the hydro fluid was never changed and if you wait until the wheel motor blows it will cause a bunch of little shards of metal to go threw all our hydro hoses then into your pumps meaning bad news!! The wheel motors are about 400 bucks for each side but well worth it, our left wheel motor went out last season and oh boy what a mess! 2300 hrs that happened to us and we maintain the heck out of them

larryhughes

Forum Newbie
Threads
We got a rim where ya located?

I hope, better late than never. Found a wheel in Georgetown, Tex. Small dealer we visited while on a personal visit to daughter in Austin. Sure do appreciate your reply. Have just now gottenback to site, more or less forgot about it, as new and just got the old Scag.