Tuff Torq 46BN

kgmtco

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does anyone know what the length of the axles are on the 46BN transaxles? I've went to the Tuff Torg site and put in all my numbers. But I can't find on the diagrams the length of the right or left axles. Looking at buying the ones from premac.

kgmtco

Forum Newbie
Threads
Called Tuff Torq and No luck. Nothing they have gives length only diameter of the shaft. You can't even get the shafts from them individually, you have to buy the kit.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Welcome to the world of inventory reduction to save warehousing costs. A lot of the companies are on the band wagon lately too for this. It like me need a fuel tank grommet but only able to get a complete tank or on many string trimmers you can only get a short block instead of just a PNC.

kgmtco

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well got some axles and replaced them and I'm ready to put it back in the tractor. Everything is all sealed up and ready to go. My question now is does anyone know how to take out the relief valve? Before I researched taking it all apart, I thought that was the drain plug. So needless to say the black covering is no longer there. The only thing I have now is the white inner piece that's in the tranaxle. I called Tufftorq and they said use a pair of needle nose and grab hold and pull it out. Thing is there is nothing to grab onto.

Attachments

• Transaxle 46BN.jpg
    Transaxle 46BN.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
If I remember correctly the black plastic vent cover has to be pop off first. It might take a small flat blade screwdriver to pry it out as it is just a fiction fit. It been over an year since I took the last one out and that was many repairs ago.
1668667492958.png
Item 7 > PN 168T2024250