Truck Owners Group Available

KM Richards

Threads
Truck Owners Group Available / Any Make or Model Welcome.
Have discussions about Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Toyota, and others or just general truck chat.
Also check out our other 29 groups, Hustler mowers, Husqvarna, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Honda Mower, Stihl, Toro, Leaf Blower, Trailer, Vintage Lawn Mower and others.

Does this truck owners group have it's forum?

If so, what's the web address?

bolensst140

Threads
ive got my 1998 gmc suburban i got in a deer accident and the front end is dented up but oh well i still love and drive and take care of it it has 300k miles rebuilt motor,trans, also has Chevy high country seats its a reliable little truck i haul 2 mowers with it everyday,scrap,camper, and also a four wheeler never done me no wrong

KM Richards

Threads
ive got my 1998 gmc suburban i got in a deer accident and the front end is dented up but oh well i still love and drive and take care of it it has 300k miles rebuilt motor,trans, also has Chevy high country seats its a reliable little truck i haul 2 mowers with it everyday,scrap,camper, and also a four wheeler never done me no wrong

Speaking of deer... I put a set of them deer whistles on the front of my truck, you know the ones that's supposed to let dear know yer coming down the road so they will know to git out of the ways?

Anywho, I did not know it cause I put them little suckers on bass akarrds... and there was a herd of deer chasing me around every where I went!
Redneck_1_gif.gif

Lawn Addict
Threads
Lots of forums & lots of trucks, can ya be more specific ?

mark abby

Threads
2020 Ram Limited Night Edition...excellent truck. never had an issue with it.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Darn it my 2000 Chevy S1500 blew the transmission after 343K miles. The only thing left was the housing undamaged.