K Kennedy's Lawn Care Member Apr 18, 2021 #1 I bought this zero turn mustang Z46 used this year ( used last years model ) and one handle is back further than the other. It's hard to keep it in a straight line how can I fix this.
I bought this zero turn mustang Z46 used this year ( used last years model ) and one handle is back further than the other. It's hard to keep it in a straight line how can I fix this.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Apr 18, 2021 #2 Just download this operators manual and start on page 20. https://apps.mtdproducts.com/manuals/769-18950d.pdf
Just download this operators manual and start on page 20. https://apps.mtdproducts.com/manuals/769-18950d.pdf
K Kennedy's Lawn Care Member Apr 18, 2021 #3 You are the man I have read most of it and discovered 4 things that were wrong. Thank You Very much ( Teachers rule )
You are the man I have read most of it and discovered 4 things that were wrong. Thank You Very much ( Teachers rule )