S Solocam678 Forum Newbie Jun 20, 2017 #1 Does anyone have or know where I can get a diagram of how the drive belt is run on my mustang 54? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Does anyone have or know where I can get a diagram of how the drive belt is run on my mustang 54? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jun 20, 2017 #2 It should be in your owners manual. If you don't have one just google search "troyBilt mustang 54 manual" and you will find the TroyBilt site where you can download one.
It should be in your owners manual. If you don't have one just google search "troyBilt mustang 54 manual" and you will find the TroyBilt site where you can download one.
S Solocam678 Forum Newbie Jun 20, 2017 #3 I haven't been able to find it. It shows the blade belt but not the drive belt.