Troy bilt 24inch Tuff cut brush hog

Flintmotorsports

Well-Known Member
has anyone had one of them i am wanting to know how good it mowes and will it cut 3feet tall grass and saplings

any help would be nice thank you
 
Never did use one but had one in for engine work. When I returned it, had customer test it under load. Went through saplings about 3/8" dia. Just lets cutting lay around like using a sickle. Not very neat. Also, I remember that it was jumping all over and I thought it would take two men and a boy to control. Only thing I would ever think about using one for, would be clearing a trail in the woods. Then again, I don't think my body could handle it.
 
just picked up a used one from a friend ,just have to put a new carburetor on it. It has a b&s motor pretty simple to fix the things definataly heavy duty looking looks like a work horse.
 
Back
Top