Trash Container

Mower Frank

Threads
I know that some of you have developed/designed a container mounted to your mower to hold trash (cans, bottles, paper, etc.) while cutting. Could you post some pictures of these creations so that the rest of us can benefit from you knowledge.

cruzenmike

Threads
I
I know that some of you have developed/designed a container mounted to your mower to hold trash (cans, bottles, paper, etc.) while cutting. Could you post some pictures of these creations so that the rest of us can benefit from you knowledge.

I do not have one personally, and I know that Exmark and Toro make ones for their lines of mowers, but there is a company down in Tennessee that makes a universal bucket holder that would work on many mowers, especially ZTRs that utilize a ROPS or tubular frame. Here is a link to their site:

If you have any fabrications experience or capabilities, this could also give you some ideas.

LaurenKelly

Forum Newbie
Threads
That looks so cool. Having bought a part of the land from my neighbor who moved out, the surface of my backyard increased exponentially. Given that almost all of it is covered with grass, I need to upgrade my lawnmower. Adding such a container to it seems like an excellent idea. This would help me a lot of time that I usually spend on unloading the present one, which is just too small, in my opinion. Also, how do you dispose of the cut grass, for me, 186needabin.com do it.

Last edited:

anettemandell

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can someone help me with setting the container to my mower? Thank you for the answer in advance.

arthurvisitors

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello guys, I think making a container for the mower to hold trash while cutting is useless. It is better to get a proper trash bag for it because you will need to empty the container every time after cutting. I managed to set the simple trash bags to my mower(and I bought the particular mower model for it as well). They are cheaper than original mower trash bags, and I usually buy them from this site https://www.interplas.com/trash-bags. If you need any help setting the trash bag to your mower, don't be afraid to reach me via private messages. Have a great day, gents!

Last edited: