Toro tire keeps falling off

Grasscutter77

Forum Newbie
Threads
My rear tire keeps falling off my toro awd walk behind mower. I am having a hard time finding a replacement tire. I found one on amazon however the part number is different than the one in my manual. Are the toro tires pretty interchangeable or do I need the specific part that is in my manual. The tire I found is 115-4695 the part my manual says is 130-6714.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Can’t answer your question unless you provide us with the mowers model and serial numbers.

D

Deleted member 99482

My rear tire keeps falling off my toro awd walk behind mower. I am having a hard time finding a replacement tire. I found one on amazon however the part number is different than the one in my manual. Are the toro tires pretty interchangeable or do I need the specific part that is in my manual. The tire I found is 115-4695 the part my manual says is 130-6714.
I'm assuming (yes, I know what that means) the bolt that holds the wheel on is not staying tight. Had the same problem with my all wheel drive three year old Toro. After the second year I took it to the basement as a winter project to get cleaned up and lubed. After that I had the back left wheel problem. I tightened the bolt as much as I could and ended up splitting the metal washer that fits inside the plastic cover. What worked for me was to use the blue Locktite on the end of the bolt. Into two months cutting and no problem. The blue is not permanent, so if you needed to remove the bolt you could do so.