Toro Power Max 726TE

jkp62

Threads
Any one else have one ? 2 cycle 2 stage. I`m going on my 11th season, still running strong.

blowman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Any one else have one ? 2 cycle 2 stage. I`m going on my 11th season, still running strong.

jpk62
I just purchased a Toro 726 TE this fall. I live in north Dakota and bought the 726 TE from an elderly gentleman from a nearby town in Minnesota. According to his daughter who I dealt with the 726 TE was originally posted on Craigslist for $350, but they got no replies, so they reposted it for $175 and that was the listing I replied to. No one I talked with knew anything about this model, so I was going on my gut because after watching a couple videos on Youtube and seeing a couple post on forums I knew I must act quickly. i had recently sold my snowcat and trailer and didn't have a trailer available, so after speaking with the man's daughter she measured and we both agreed it would fit in the back of my TrailBlazer. After I loaded it on it's side and got home I found that the starter was shot and the previous owner had broken the starter, so I removed it and still haven't replaced it, but intend to. I had no idea just how much of a diamond in the rough I had found. After using it a few times this winter I found that it is a beast and I can't bog it down without trying to blow clown like amounts of snow. My ex and I bought a Simplicity a few years ago, but she got it when we split up. The Simplicity has all the bells and whistles and electric chute (big mistake) and I believe I could out duel it with my 726 TE. I really love my 726 TE and next summer will go through it as I already have a new set of belts and I put a new plug in this fall. How could no one want this beautiful machine. Best wishes and happy snow blowing. I am also a stickler and use nothing but Toro 2 cycle oil also.:smile: