D deriter Member Jul 17, 2023 #1 I was wondering if this mower is good for residential use or should I advoid it as I see it is discontinued. Were there problems with it?
I was wondering if this mower is good for residential use or should I advoid it as I see it is discontinued. Were there problems with it?
D deriter Member Jul 17, 2023 #3 Rivets said: Good residential unit, discontinued because of weak sales. Click to expand... Thank you Rivets. I posted this in the wrong place, under Troybilt and should have been under Toro, but you still answered it. I wish I could move it but don't know how.
Rivets said: Good residential unit, discontinued because of weak sales. Click to expand... Thank you Rivets. I posted this in the wrong place, under Troybilt and should have been under Toro, but you still answered it. I wish I could move it but don't know how.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Jul 17, 2023 #4 Not a problem. Leave it here, those in the know will see it. I would delete your other two threads. Less confusing that way.
Not a problem. Leave it here, those in the know will see it. I would delete your other two threads. Less confusing that way.