Tiny wire connectors.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm having a lot of problems finding some tiny 90 degree wire connectors, in a hurry. No one in towns has these. So I'm gonna have to order them online.

First off, I'm not sure how to measure them. I think they're .11" or 2.9mm

Something like this would work great. It's going to be submerged in gas. It goes on a Honda TRX420 fuel pump.
(The picture show 3, of them)
1721333061584.png

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have you tried an electrical appliance repair shop?

I used to do that. But never ran across anything smaller than the normal 1/4 connectors. So I didn't even check those guys.

GearHead36

Threads
I'm an electrical engineer, and used to work in Huntsville, AL at Cummings Research Park. There used to be several businesses in the area that supplied electrical components, but over time, they've all closed. The last one closed maybe 5 yrs ago. Even a place like Huntsville can't support an electronics supply company anymore. We had to order from Mouser or Digi-Key. You might get lucky if you have an HRO (Ham Radio Outlet) or Giga-Parts nearby.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Retail got smart. Suppliers/sellers shipping from warehouse to people. In stead of warehousing, then shipping to a brick and mortar store. Then that store having to warehouse a lot of stuff they're hardly going to sell.
If you're in the business of selling stuff, this is the most economical and feasible way to do it.

I'm surprised Walmarts pick up only stores didn't make it. Where I live, it's getting harder to find a pick up parking spot sometimes. They've recently reserved 8 more pick up parking spots.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
And after Mock and W&W closed, Huntsville became an electronic parts desert. So it is Mouser, Del City, and one or two other places you can get the parts but even they are get to where they don't have the parts I need any more. And boy I hate those cut strips of terminals.