Timecutter Smart Speed Control

Subyrubyroo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Does the Smart Speed Control feature on the Timecutter models reduce the amount of throw of the control levers or does it do something hydraulically to limit speed? From the parts diagrams, it appears to just affect the throw?

Leaning toward a 2020 Titan Myride but considering a 2019 Timecutter HD Myride which is pretty much the same machine except for the speed control feature and 3100 trannys instead of the 2800.

Thanks!

GBHRPS

Threads
Subyrubyroo,

Love the name! Have two subies myself.

Just bought a Timecutter 50 with the My Ride system this week and have used it once. From this limited riding time I've used all 3 settings and from what I've experienced you have the same amount of throw with the levers at each setting, but only the forward speed is cut back at each level. Low/trim setting say 2 mph, mid/tow setting say 4 mph, and high/mow setting about 7 mph.

I have to say that with the My Ride suspension system this mower is like driving a Cadillac. I am most impressed.

Subyrubyroo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the reply. Wonder how they accomplish the speed limits with using the same throws? Appears to be mechanical but almost all the parts are the same. Maybe the dealer will know?

GBHRPS

Threads
Subyrubyroo,

Had to cut the grass again today ... and I'm even more impressed with my purchase, so much so that I did my neighbour's front yard as well.