Export thread

Timecutter 75754 transaxels

C

cliffblue

I want to compliment the mechanics that contribute to this forum. I recently acquired a Toro 54” timecutter with my ride. My first zero turn. It was left outside year round and and had gotten water in its left transaxel. A friend of the owner took it off and dumped the oil out, rinsed it with auto trans fluid and refilled it. He acquired it and I acquired it from him. The right feels a little puny, so I inquired at the local Toro sales and service shop about servicing it. They adamantly informed me that it was sealed and not serviceable. Now I have their measure. I will do it myself from what I have read here. I’m see that Amsoil and Lucas sell a trans axel specific 20w-50. Opinions? I will continue to follow this forum for the insight it provides. Thank y’all for taking the time.

StarTech

StarTech

LH should be 139-7470 which is a Hydro Gear ZD-AUBB-3D5A-3PPX. In layman terms it is a Hydro Gear EZT ZT-2200 transaxle.

The transaxle is serviceable by repair techs. But it is considered a seal unit meaning it not meant for the operator to service it by changing the oil.

Use 56oz of SAE 20W50 motor oil.

Service manual is the BLN-52622.

Now looking the internal parts has to done by Hydro Gear dealer normally but I attached the IPL for this unit. Some parts are only available in kits.

Attachments

• Service Schematic.pdf
    818 KB · Views: 6