Engine There must be something missing,

gary sr

Threads
WE are trying so hard to get this grasshopper going, every time one thing is repaired or corrected up blooms another. not always big or bad problems but test your temper type issues." its all good though ". were working on a 2003 kubota 3 cylinder gas powered engine and we cannot figure out why the fuel isn't reaching the cylinders.The carb has been soaked,cleaned, and looked over more than my tax returns. I have held my hand over the front opening of the carb to help( i think)pull fuel into the motor.I get nothing,triple checked the solenoid on carb bowl to make sure it's opening, and it is. But the tank has gas, the pump is very good, fuel fills up bowl,we opened the drain screw and caught the gas that came out so we can look for water,dirt,and compare the amount to what it holds when full.all looked fine. One process not clear on is what exactly happens after gas leaves the carburetor? straight into the intake? is there reed valves or injectors? If anyone can help us or advise us even if a little, words couldn't express the thanks and gratitude we'd have for your assistance. Thank All of You