The ONLY Fuel Additive That ACTUALLY Rejuvenates Stale Fuel! This Stuff REALLY Works!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
  • / The ONLY Fuel Additive That ACTUALLY Rejuvenates Stale Fuel! This Stuff REALLY Works!
I'm surprised it ran as good as it did. I can't imagine what the valves looked like after running even a short time.
I'll give Taryl one thing, he was very thorough about trying to prove it wouldn't work.

The ONLY Fuel Additive That ACTUALLY Rejuvenates Stale Fuel! This Stuff REALLY Works!​

GrumpyCat

Threads
  • / The ONLY Fuel Additive That ACTUALLY Rejuvenates Stale Fuel! This Stuff REALLY Works!
If that stuff was previously only available to refiners and fuel depots to preserve gasoline in transit and storage then presumably it is already in the fuel in my tank so why buy more?

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
If that stuff was previously only available to refiners and fuel depots to preserve gasoline in transit and storage then presumably it is already in the fuel in my tank so why buy more?

I guess because all that taryl used oil from his junk gas barrel didn't have enough?

Last edited: