The Model Of This Commercial-Grade Walk-Behind Mower And The Years It Was Manufactured

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / The Model Of This Commercial-Grade Walk-Behind Mower And The Years It Was Manufactured
To me it looks like a model 22195, and I’m guessing built in 2007-09.

UPSteve

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / The Model Of This Commercial-Grade Walk-Behind Mower And The Years It Was Manufactured
Hi- can anyone tell me the approximate date of manufacture for Toro self-propelled lawn mower Model 20667, SN 0011928. Trying to decide if it's worth investing $ to get it back to running shape, or if parts etc. will be in short supply/discontinued. Thanks in advance- I appreciate the help!

mower.jpg

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You should have a Briggs engine on the mower. If you post the model, type and code numbers for the engine we will be able to tell you when the engine was built.

olgeezershonda

Threads
The owner's manual has a printed date of 1990 so it should be in the ball park. More info here. Can't tell you about parts availability but you could make a list of parts needed then take a visit to a Toro dealer or look online. Is it your mower or one found for sale?

Last edited: