Export thread

Tecumseh parts for sale. Brand new.

RGY

RGY

Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.
A friend of mine told me this was the place to go for anything small engine.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

N

nh2488

Hello all,
I have a small chainsaw repair shop and recently purchased the inventory of another local shop that closed up. I have over 1,300 brand new Tecumseh parts that came with the saw inventory. Flywheels , starters, mags, throttle linkage, carb parts, governor parts, cams, housings..........all sorts of items.

I am not looking to get rich off these, just move them as I will never use all these items.

Please contact me with your part numbers if I can help you out with anything. I will ship most anywhere.

Thank you,
Kent

do you have any carburetors for snowblower pn 50659 or 650349 ?

RGY

RGY

do you have any carburetors for snowblower pn 50659 or 650349 ?

I do not have the complete carburetor. I have lots and lots of needles, seats, gaskets, floats, kits.......if that would help you at all.

Thank you for asking

H

hrdman2luv

I don't have the numbers on me right now, and it's dark out. If you need them, i'll post them later. But I have a V twin (Tecumseh) with the dual carbs. I think it's about a 20hp) I need the linkage that connects the carbs. And the housing that fits over the air filter.

RGY

RGY

I am not familiar enough with them to know what you need without looking them up, so, I would need the engine numbers, or the part numbers you would like.
Thanks for checking with me.

Travlitt

Travlitt

I don't have the numbers on me right now, and it's dark out. If you need them, i'll post them later. But I have a V twin (Tecumseh) with the dual carbs. I think it's about a 20hp) I need the linkage that connects the carbs. And the housing that fits over the air filter.

You can find your parts # here. Or they are easy to make with a piece of wire.

https://www.partswarehouse.com/Tecumseh-TVT691-600815B-4-Cycle-Vertical-TVT-V60-s/306192.htm#

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

RGY I will be in the market for some of those parts in the future........ I didn't know you had those for sale ~!~!

Let me know if you are still on here ~!~!

cpurvis

cpurvis

I may be, too. He was on here as recently as yesterday.

Going to need a carb kit for 10 hp Tushmesh on a generator. Don't have the engine numbers yet.

RGY

RGY

RGY I will be in the market for some of those parts in the future........ I didn't know you had those for sale ~!~!

Let me know if you are still on here ~!~!

I am still here. I don't check it as much as I should but I will try to keep up and pay better attention.

RGY

RGY

I may be, too. He was on here as recently as yesterday.

Going to need a carb kit for 10 hp Tushmesh on a generator. Don't have the engine numbers yet.

I do have lots of carb parts.

cpurvis

cpurvis

Good. But I have yet to find the model number on my 10 hp horizontal shaft engine.

A

Allen 221

Hello all,

Thank you,
Kent

Hi are you able to supply any parts for the Tecumseh 5hp series 6 carb

RGY

RGY

I do have many , many carburetor parts,- kits, gaskets, needles, seats, springs, choke rods, linkage ..........
If you have specific part numbers I’ll be happy to check. If you have a carburetor number I see what I have for that carb.
Thanks

A

Allen 221

Hi thanks for the reply here is a list of Carb parts required

632433A

631028A

6321021B

510343A

Any help would be very much apricated

Many thanks

Stephen

RGY

RGY

Hi thanks for the reply here is a list of Carb parts required

632433A

631028A

6321021B

510343A

Any help would be very much apricated

Many thanks

Stephen

I'm afraid I am not much help, even with almost 1,500 parts.

632433A - Do not have any left

631028A -I have 3 of 631028, gasket

6321021B - can't find that number but I have 2 of 632102, adj screws

510342 - Do not have any left

510341 - Do not have any left

510343A - never had any

632755 - Number doesn't show up?

Are any of these parts available in rebuild kits? I have quite a few of those.
Thanks Stephen

A

Allen 221

many thanks for the reply sorry I gave you a wrong number on one of the items the carb service kit is Tecumseh Carburetor Repair Kit 631021B
RepairClinic Item #1606506 | Tecumseh Genuine OEM Part #631021B

thanks

Stephen

RGY

RGY

many thanks for the reply sorry I gave you a wrong number on one of the items the carb service kit is Tecumseh Carburetor Repair Kit 631021B
RepairClinic Item #1606506 | Tecumseh Genuine OEM Part #631021B

thanks

Stephen

I have those kits as well, I have 2 OEM Tecumseh and 3 in Oregon aftermarket.
So, I have 632102, and 631021B. hope that helps,
let me know.
Thanks

upupandaway

upupandaway

Hello all,

Thank you,
Kent

Do you by chance still have parts???
I have a TVS120-63079e and am looking for a EGR. I think i only need the rubber hose being the problem is that it leaks at the block not too much blowby, etc.
TIA

RGY

RGY

Do you by chance still have parts???
I have a TVS120-63079e and am looking for a EGR. I think i only need the rubber hose being the problem is that it leaks at the block not too much blowby, etc.
TIA

Thanks for the reply to my thread and Yes, I do still lots of parts.
I am not exactly sure what you are looking for, do you have a part number by chance? Is it the rubber hose from
The breather to the air filter housing?

Boobala

Boobala

Good. But I have yet to find the model number on my 10 hp horizontal shaft engine.

HEY there PURV ..:laughing:..:laughing: (just kiddin0

Here's the numbers from MY 10 HP Gen if they might help, ...

111 TECUM.JPG..DSCN2870.jpg..DSCN2872.jpg..DSCN2873.jpg

AND this may be helpful also...

http://www.barrettsmallengine.com/tecumseh/partslist.html

upupandaway

upupandaway

Thanks for the reply to my thread and Yes, I do still lots of parts.
I am not exactly sure what you are looking for, do you have a part number by chance? Is it the rubber hose from
The breather to the air filter housing?

Tecumseh # 33886
Thanks.

RGY

RGY

Tecumseh # 33886
Thanks.

I have that hose.

Attachments

S

serta

Hello I have a Tecumseh carb CA-632569. Supposedly the replacement number is CA-632795A. I need gasket part number 631028A and some other parts.

Do you have parts for this carb? Thank you.

RGY

RGY

Hello I have a Tecumseh carb CA-632569. Supposedly the replacement number is CA-632795A. I need gasket part number 631028A and some other parts.

Do you have parts for this carb? Thank you.

I do have some bowl gaskets 631028.
Thanks for asking.

D

Diesel Dave

Any chance you would have a flywheel #611091?

RGY

RGY

Any chance you would have a flywheel #611091?

Sorry, I do not. I only have a hand full of flywheels.
thanks for checking

S

skypilot

Four years later ... do you happen to have 35135B? or A? or --?
Hello all,

Thank you,
Kent

S

skypilot

Do you have any iteration of a coil 35135?

K

kwgerloff

I am looking for a air filter cover part no. 37122 for a Toro 200017

mjgord51

mjgord51

Hello there.
I have a Tecumseh OH140 eng.#'s 143 680012 in my L&G small Tractor needing these parts (I think).
!. is a #610906 SSI Magneto ( 20 amp system I believe).
2. is a # 610988 Rectifier regulator.
3. is a #610902 Alternator Coil Assembly.