Tecumseh Part Number Needed

Threads
Yea I know. On some models I seen 3 different versions of the IPL. IPL in the equipment manual, Tecumseh IPL with no carb parts IPL, and before jacks small engine updated his site I used see the Tecumseh IPL with carb parts IPL.

The first one is the oval shaped air filter cover for the LEV120 engines.

It kinda looks like a small cap screw with an alan head.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
It kinda looks like a small cap screw with an alan head.

If its the allen head then they changed it from a phillips head. I have one here for it thats the phillips head. I found local hardware stores cant match up some of the specialty nuts, bolts, screws, etc. on lawn equipment. So I just buy 3-6 of whatever it is or whatever parts supplier has on hand at the time. Not worth the gas to drive to 3-4 hardware stores to come home empty handed. Plus Fastenal makes ya buy whole buy bag if its unopened bag.

Threads
If its the allen head then they changed it from a phillips head. I have one here for it thats the phillips head. I found local hardware stores cant match up some of the specialty nuts, bolts, screws, etc. on lawn equipment. So I just buy 3-6 of whatever it is or whatever parts supplier has on hand at the time. Not worth the gas to drive to 3-4 hardware stores to come home empty handed. Plus Fastenal makes ya buy whole buy bag if its unopened bag.

Yep TSC should have one to match in the Hillman bolt, screws, etc section.