Tecumseh H60

I think i got it!!!!

i took the new points out and compared them to the old Original ones, and the metal tab that comes from the points to the small screw where the ignition wires connect too, that tab had a slightly different bend in it than the original so i got my pliers and bent it to look like the original tecumseh points, put it back in, high side of the lobe comes around points open! looks as though everything is working as it should.
strange fix, but i think it will work....:confused2::laughing:
 
Chinese part quality at no extra charge!

You asked about trying OEM first . . . . some of us would never do otherwise, for exactly these kinds of reasons . . . It cost you how much time to save a couple of dollars?
 
Believe it or not, I get out the manual I attached and follow the procedure listed on pages 68-70. You must follow these to the letter, so read them three times and have a copy next to you when you do the procedure. Hardest part is setting the piston, but I have the tool listed.
 
Okay will do, I usually have to read things a time or ten to understand them.
I do have a dial indicator gauge setup
 
Back
Top