Tecumseh control assey 35727 (ship to europe)

128MB

Threads
Looking for the Tecumseh 35727 control assey

Only current option for me is to buy it from the US+ship+tax then it would be cheaper to buy a whole new engine...

garmasters

Forum Newbie
Threads
If it's a Tecumseh it NEEDS a new (different brand) engine........................................................

lerkabogl

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know it's an old thread, but what did you end up doing? I'd like to say that I had such a problem. I actually needed a thing, which I couldn't find anywhere. I found exactly what I needed on an online shopping site until a particular day, which I would not want to mention. I don't want to do negative publicity, just because I once had a problem with them.
Anyway, I contacted the seller, and I was glad to know that he had in stock what I needed. I sent her the money, and I was surprised when even in 4 months, the delivery company did not bring me anything. The seller apologized and returned my money. But unfortunately, I have not received anything. I recently found this delivery company, and I'd like to ask if anyone has heard of them. Check here: https://www.postsendungsverfolgung.com/de/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html

Last edited: