TB30R leveling deck

dustflo

Threads
Anyone find a solution to this yet? Having the exact same issue here. The left side is about 3/4 of an inch higher than the right. Front to back is the same. I noticed it the first cut after installing 4 brand new tires on the mower. Not sure if I bent something or what but I've looked at the deck up and down for about an hour and can't for the life of me find anything bent or why the deck is so uneven now. I measured to the top of the rim on both sides to check if my new tires were out of whack or something and everything measured just fine there. hellllllllllpppppp

BillDeLong

Forum Newbie
Threads
I stood on the left side of the deck to get it to "bend" back to level, wasn't pretty but seemed to do the trick, I also sharpened the blade with a dremel and the cut is fairly close to level now, not perfect, but good enough to keep using the mower. There are a couple parts of the yard that I have adapted to mowing the opposite direction and that has been making perfect cuts in those sections now. i.e. always keeping the high side of a slanted slope to the right side of the mower.

dustflo

Threads
Hmm interesting. Ya the deck itself is the same all around. My blade is measuring 3/4 an inch high on the left side though. Front to back is the same. Side to side is not.