TB30R Hydro brake interlock switch not found

Rocketman73

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know this topic was discussed on here before but maybe someone else might see it and know the answer. After removing the mower deck to replace blade and replacing on mower the mower will not start. I have traced the safety circuit to the PTO switch but cannot find where the brake switch is to see if it has quit working or pulled apart or a wire has been cut? Does anyone have an idea where that safety switch may be for the brake? It shows up on the wiring diagram but not the subassembly.

Rocketman73

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know this topic was discussed on here before but maybe someone else might see it and know the answer. After removing the mower deck to replace blade and replacing on mower the mower will not start. I have traced the safety circuit to the PTO switch but cannot find where the brake switch is to see if it has quit working or pulled apart or a wire has been cut? Does anyone have an idea where that safety switch may be for the brake? It shows up on the wiring diagram but not the subassembly.
After pulling the gas tank off as suggested by a mower tech, I still could not find the interlock switch. I again pulled the mower deck off and found the location of the switch up against the bottom of the frame covered in dirt and crud. There was nothing wrong with the electrical part of the switch but the small positioning tab had broken off and the switch was only slightly out of position although enough not to make contact when the brake was applied. I am attempting to find a switch but no one around my location has one in stock. I found one on Amazon with two day delivery and am waiting on it's delivery to repair and reinstall everything. Should work now.