Export thread

Tar-a-Dactile

S

slomo

Guys, I have to confess something. Taryl on Youtube used to annoy me like no other. THEN, I started to watch his videos. The more I watched the more I enjoyed him. That guy and his boy are Super Stars in my book LOL. Used to fast forward on the hillbilly openings in his videos. Now I get out the popcorn. That dude is off the chain. What do you other mower-heads think about Taryl?

"There's your dinner" What a classic!!

slomo

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Never miss a dinner or mid week snack!
Love it when he throws Ronnie Jergenstein over a fence or in a dumpster/
got a couple of tshirts and a ball cap too. I have the teeth to match too. LOL

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

th

found this old picture of him and his boys, no costumes.
Have you seen his Summer time grilling video?

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

???????taryl is da man

S

slomo

Never miss a dinner or mid week snack!
Love it when he throws Ronnie Jergenstein over a fence or in a dumpster/
got a couple of tshirts and a ball cap too. I have the teeth to match too. LOL
Should of known you Texans would relate so well to him. LOL Kidding - JOKING :ROFLMAO: Thought I was bad for enjoying him LOL. Dude is awesome!!

Summer grilling video? Haven't seen that one. What does he use a real WW-2 flame thrower and some cheap steaks? LOL Freakin' guy is a knee slapper.

slomo

S

slomo

All right then Scrubcadet10, give me a link to that grilling video. Youtube search didn't pull it up for me. AND HURRY UP, can't wait to see it. LOL

slomo

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

S

slomo

OMG!! Mr. Burr LOL.

slomo

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Oh Lord, Taryl in a SpeedO!!!

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

I've learned a lot from Taryl.

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

I've learned a lot from Taryl.
And there's your dinner!

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Ronnie went over the fence today!!!
they also threw in a few outtakes at the very end too!

Jsinclair

Jsinclair

I thought the same. At first I was a bit annoyed, then I watched and actually listened to him and was like wow, this guy really knows his stuff!! Now I'm a subscriber and have seen most of his videos. Anybody can make lawnmower repair videos, YouTube is saturated with them, but his comedy and knowledge takes it over the top.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Youtube repair video's are saturated with people explaining the obvious. Taryl's and Donnie boys video's aren't quite as boring. I can't stand to watch someone take every darn screw off of something. Or go into detail about how their day went, or their personal stuff.
There's one mocho bearded guy who acts like a wrestler doing an interview throughout his entire video.

When it comes to two cycle, donnie boy is the best. with mowers, you can't be taryl.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

There's one mocho bearded guy who acts like a wrestler doing an interview throughout his entire video.
Guess i haven't seen him....
Bruce Pender also has some good videos... they're more relaxing....?
Steve's small engine saloon, I like his videos but he just annoys me for some reason.
I reference his video about cleaning Honda style carburetors alot on here.

tom3

tom3

Then there are the videos created to show one certain function or repair tip that start out with 5 minutes of mumbo jumbo before they show what screw to turn. Good that we can click on the time line and go past all that.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Then there are the videos created to show one certain function or repair tip that start out with 5 minutes of mumbo jumbo before they show what screw to turn. Good that we can click on the time line and go past all that.
i've seen a few videos (even on car repair) where i try to skip through to find what i need, every time i click on the video timeline all i hear is the person saying, "well" "um" "yeah".....

G

ghost1

It ain't the space shuttle "Classic"

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

46p0sq.gif

Hammermechanicman

Hammermechanicman

Taryl knows his stuff fersure.
His vids are entertaining. what i really like are guys making vids who don't really know what they are doing. But i guess everyone is an internet expert. There is a moron who does tool reviews and was reviewing a tap and die set and gave it a bad review because it didn't come with instructions. And he didn't know what the "thingy" with teeth was for. It was the thread pitch guage. Or the review that trashes a certain brand of power tools then you find out the guys run a online tool store and don't carry the brand they trashed. Take everthing from the internet with grain of salt. Especially from a guy with hammer mechanic in his name.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Taryl knows his stuff fersure.
His vids are entertaining. what i really like are guys making vids who don't really know what they are doing. But i guess everyone is an internet expert. There is a moron who does tool reviews and was reviewing a tap and die set and gave it a bad review because it didn't come with instructions. And he didn't know what the "thingy" with teeth was for. It was the thread pitch guage. Or the review that trashes a certain brand of power tools then you find out the guys run a online tool store and don't carry the brand they trashed. Take everthing from the internet with grain of salt. Especially from a guy with hammer mechanic in his name.

:D

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

So I'm trying to figure out why this carb primer won't prime, and for just kicks and grins, I tune into the video where Slippers locks taryl out of his own shop and does a video on this exact carb. I'd already cleaned everything except the jet/hole where the fuel actually squirts out of the primer and into the head. That part is clogged. (and still partially clogged).
Anywho, I had a little trouble getting the butterfly out of the cloke lever. I used two pair of needle nose and they just kept slipping off. Bout had me ready to just dig out a different carb.
At the end of this video, and I mean the very end, there's an outtake of slippers, with needlenose, trying to get the butterfly out.
"And take this throttle plate out"......slip

S

slomo

Got to love fast forward.

slomo

S

slomo

I think Taryl is up there with Donnieboy BUT you get the "Southern Classic Comedy Show" with him. Taryl and Donnieboy are awesome guys.

slomo