Export thread

Tank drain

Japgolf

Japgolf

Simplicity 2691132-00 Regent E Series went to drain and clean gas tank for winter storage disconnected fuel line
before filter with cap off got only a few drops. The fuel tank part #1751226yp shows a remote vent assembly on
the top of the tank could this be my trouble 1/2 tank of gas still not draining. Looks like I have to take the seat
and top frame off to get to the tank. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, JP

StarTech

StarTech

Think about what you just posted. The fuel cap is off so that one heck of tank vent opening. You got apparently a fuel line blockage.

Also the draining fuel line must be below the fuel bottom level.

B

Bertrrr

Blow back through the fuel line , you should hear air bubbles in the tank , you'll probably get flow after this but you'll still need to clean out the tank , there is likely some trash in there that has worked its way to the fuel outlet

Japgolf

Japgolf

Think about what you just posted. The fuel cap is off so that one heck of tank vent opening. You got apparently a fuel line blockage.

Also the draining fuel line must be below the fuel bottom level.
Thats what happens when you get old hopefully you will find out down the road.

Japgolf

Japgolf

Thats what happens when you get old hopefully you will find out down the road.

Japgolf

Japgolf

Blow back through the fuel line , you should hear air bubbles in the tank , you'll probably get flow after this but you'll still need to clean out the tank , there is likely some trash in there that has worked its way to the fuel outlet
Thanks I will try that out but I guess I will take take the seat and top frame off to get a good
look at the tank and fuel lines. No hatch opening under the seat that would make troubleshooting
easy. Thanks for the advice. Jap