T242 is spoken for. Thanks

Normstorm

Threads
I set my Toro Electric Start mower out front and put a note on it "free - works - try it out!" - It was gone in less than an hour! I wonder if they were able to make it run cause I couldn't. Maybe they just use the $200 of new parts on it to fix theirs!? Anyhow - I have a Shindaiwa T242 Line Trimmer hanging around that used to be a absolute beast! Used it to cut 1/2" thick blackbery vines even. It died due to bad gas/ little use. I replaced it with an Echo because too lazy to try and fix the Shindaiwa and neighbor was banging on door about "tall grass". Could be 10-12 years old but barely used. I literally would use it twice a year when %#hole neighbor would complain that weed seeds were blowing over the fence into his yard. So a 10' x 60' area. I think it could be fixed and work well but I will never get around to it. Anyone want it? Its in N Seattle.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
That 2000 mile drive would kill the deal for me. But always on the lookout for free lawn stuff. And I've had mowers that really tried to beat me too.

MichaelH

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just sent you a message and will pay for shipping.
-Michael