Stihl Stringtrimmers

mechanic

Threads
Does anyone know where I can find an ipl for Stihl stringtrimmers. Expecially,an HT 75

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
There are several forums involving Chainsaws that have a thread named "Mediacat Chain Letter" which I have started, go there and join and request a copy. But in turn you need to make 3 copies to keep it going.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
BTW, your HT75 would be listed under the title "Pole Pruner", but would refer to the trimmer powerhead which drives it for parts and service manual info.

The Stihl Mediacat has been Stihl's part lookup and mechanic's manual dvd for years, which they provided for the dealers that didn't have high speed internet, it is the Holy Grail for chainsaw nuts, having the complete parts lookups, and all of the newer
mechanic's manuals, but the main problem with it was that the program would expire every year......

One chainsaw/computer geek stripped off the expiration part, so the chain letter started. No monies were to change hands, so
the lawyers would back off, hopefully. I would have tried to start a thread here, but these guys here are nuts.....

robinb66

Threads
To which forums are you pertaining just did a general search and found nothing on media cat?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
"mediacat chain letter"?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Join over there at arboristsite, most of those guys owe me something!!!

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I had link to list of Stihl IPL's and service manuals but it not good link anymore.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, once Stihl finds out about the online links, their lawyers shut them down, which is why the chain letter thing worked out well. No money changed hands, no names, etc..

Well it would have worked a lot better if those that got the dvd would have kept up their end of the bargain!!!!