Stihl KM 56 R and FS-KM problem

fivehands

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I'm having issues with my KM 56 R Kombi system that allows me to attach different saws, blades, etc...

I have difficulty detaching my FS-KM weed-whacker, but not any of my other attachments. In order to get the weed-whacker off I have to detach the coupling sleeve. I've broken the small plastic coupling inside the FS-KM that's supposed to help retain the kombi system to the weed-whacker and replaced... but now it's stuck AGAIN!

What's going on?

Is there a place I can order another coupling sleeve from? If I could do that, I can just leave one coupling sleeve on the weed-whacker and use the other sleeve with my other attachments. Thanks.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Hi,

I'm having issues with my KM 56 R Kombi system that allows me to attach different saws, blades, etc...

I have difficulty detaching my FS-KM weed-whacker, but not any of my other attachments. In order to get the weed-whacker off I have to detach the coupling sleeve. I've broken the small plastic coupling inside the FS-KM that's supposed to help retain the kombi system to the weed-whacker and replaced... but now it's stuck AGAIN!

What's going on?

Is there a place I can order another coupling sleeve from? If I could do that, I can just leave one coupling sleeve on the weed-whacker and use the other sleeve with my other attachments. Thanks.

It's under warranty for 2 years take the coupler and the motor back and explain to the dealer and they should fix it:thumbsup: