Stihl FS-70R

smitts961

Threads
Went and bought me a new FS-70R yesterday. Ended up at $307 out the door. Loving it so far, ran it on about 6 yards. It's the first commercial trimmer I've ever owned, so the power and build quality just seems very outstanding to me. Will try to upload some pics tomorrow. Wondering how others like this unit or similar ones!

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I have tried the Fs70 i liked it but it has a flex cable shaft :thumbdown: so if you planing on using a blade you can it will me the shaft up I got the Fs90r:thumbsup: instead love it plan to add another or a Echo Srm 230 to my Equipment:wink::thumbsup::cool:

smitts961

Threads
Yeah I dont do much with a blade so thats not a big deal to me. I was actually between the fs70 and the srm230. I'm sure they're both great machines.

tom-ky

Threads
I bought one last year, only gets used on 3 yards and farm use. Been great so far, paid the same but bought the oil for the warranty.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We bout one about a month ago. So far no problem. We have been running 105 line on ours and seem to get a little better results with it than the 95 that came on it.

smitts961

Threads
Yep been using it for over a week now and still loving it. Might get myself some 105 line also:thumbsup:

Creekpaddler

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've been using my Stihl FS-110R trimmer for 5 years and I really like it. I'm considering buying a pole pruner attachment for it. BTW, I also have a Stihl MS-310 chain saw and a Stihl BG-56 CE blower. Stihl makers reliable products and there are plenty of places in my area which service their power tools.

I bought my first Stihl chain saw back in 1974 and I've been hooked on the brand ever since. :thumbsup: