Stack pulley replacement on a '84 Murray 11/36

JDCD Design

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone, I just picked up a Murray 11/36, I believe its a '84 but can't find a model number on the actual mower. Anyways I finally got the mower running and decided to do a full restoration in it as its in fairy good condition. I began pulling the stack pulley and relized it was seized. I tried every method in the book but nothing worked. I had to resort to cutting down the length of the pulleys keyway with a angle grinder (was not a fun time)

Question is, do any of you reccomend a site I can get a new stack pulley? part number is "90329Z" but is discontinued. Im under the impression I can buy any pulley set up with the same size shaft and key way but thought id post first as im not too familiar with mowers (this is my first mower iv ever owned)

Aswell, Im turning this mower into a haul tractor for the yard, dose anyone recommend (or direct me to a forum) for changing the rear drive pulley can give me more speed?ijijijijij.jpgIMG_1830.JPG

BradLa

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did you find one ? I also have the same problem and cant find a replacement pulley...